NJ CAR is excited to announce it is teaming up with the USO to present the first-ever New Jersey Dealers Care USO Barbecue for the Troops Event. We are inviting all New Jersey dealerships to volunteer to host a community barbecue on Saturday, July 15, 2017. The purpose of the event is to raise money for the USO and the military families they support, as well as highlighting the charitable efforts of dealerships in communities throughout the Garden State.
If you are interested in participating, simply complete and return the Registration Form attached to this NewsLetter.
- Commit to a $500 donation to the USO to kick off the fundraising effort.
- Plan, market and execute your event on July 15, 2017.
- Collect and remit donations to the USO and report the total to NJ CAR.
NJ CAR Responsibilities:
- Create a public webpage listing all participating dealerships.
- Coordinate Statewide advertising, public relations and social media campaigns.
- Provide participating dealers with digital marketing and coordination materials.
The deadline for signing up to participate in the New Jersey Dealers Care USO Barbecue For The Troops Event is June 15, 2017. NJ CAR is planning to host a brief dealer education webinar prior to the event to make sure participants know what to expect and to answer any questions, along with a media kickoff about a week before the event to generate excitement and awareness.
If you would like to host a USO Barbecue for the Troops fundraiser event on July 15, 2017, simply complete and return the attached Registration Form by June 15, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Brian Hughes, NJ CAR Director of Communications, at 609.883.5056, Ext. 315, or by email to email@example.com.
With your support, New Jersey Dealers Care USO Barbecue For The Troops Event can raise a tremendous amount of money for the USO and the military families they support.