NJ CAR hosted a webinar covering updates on a variety of topics related to Year 3 of the popular Charge Up New Jersey Electric Vehicle (EV) incentive program. and provide clarification on issues that have arisen since the program relaunched.
- John Jackson, Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE)
- Tyler Whitfield, Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE)
- Cathleen Lewis, Board of Public Utilities (BPU)
Topics covered included:
- Clarification regarding the requirement that dealers not charge over MSRP without providing products or services at fair market value.
- Clarification regarding the types of after-market products that dealers may offer
- Issues CSE has seen from dealer applications submitted thusfar
Click below to view a recording of the webinar, as well as the Q&A at the end of the presentation: