The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) recently announced a $4 million grant program for publicly accessible electric vehicle fast charging stations. Grants of up to $200,000 will be offered through the It Pay$ To Plug In program. Applications will be accepted beginning Monday, March 14, 2022 and must be submitted by Friday, May 13, 2022.
NJ CAR hosted a webinar with representatives from NJDEP, the Board of Public Utilities (BPU) and Donnelly Construction on March 2, 2022 to discuss the latest grant programs available for electric vehicle fast charging stations.
During the webinar, DEP and BPU staff will:
•Walk participating dealers through the grant solicitation process
•Review grant amounts available for public DC fast chargers
•Review relevant utility incentives
•Discuss selection criteria
•Review a mapping tool to help evaluate potential charger locations
•Introduce NJDEP’s new online grant application portal; and
•Answer dealer questions.
For more information email [email protected].
- Click HERE for the DEP EV Fast Charger Community Grant Top 10 Questions For Dealerships
- Click HERE To Download The NJDEP Grant Solicitation For Publicly Accessible EV Fast Chargers In Communities Slide Presentation
- Click HERE To Download The BPU’s Building An EV Future In New Jersey Slide Presentation
- Click HERE To Download The Charging Infrastructure Mapping & Modeling Slide Presentation
- Click HERE To Download The Donnelly Construction Slide Presentation
- Click HERE to Download The NJDEPO Sage Walk-Through Slide Presentation