NJ CAR has one of the best Workers' Compensation programs for the automotive retail industry in the state of New Jersey. That's because, as your association, we put the health of your business first. NJ CAR, along with its partners, have created a program specifically designed to meet the workers' compensation insurance requirements of our members.
Our financially advantageous program is broker-friendly and has saved members millions of dollars through several cost-saving benefits.
The NJ CAR Workers' Compensation program has many benefits.
Here are just a few:
- Insured by Am Trust, an A.M. Best rated A- (Excellent) insurer, and the third largest workers' compensation insurance company nationwide.
- Administered by Gallagher, the fourth largest insurance broker and risk management firm in the world, and recognized for six consecutive years by the Ethishpere Institute as one of the most ethical companies.
- Broker-friendly, with available commission meaning, dealerships do not need to give up their existing insurance broker relationship to access the program.
- Financially advantageous. The program is one of the strongest in the state providing:
- Underwriting policies with sound knowledge of the operations within a dealership;
- Loss-specific dividend returns (not a credit to "lower future premium");
- The NJ CAR Zero Injury Program, a complete safety and loss control program tailored specifically to help members eliminate employee injury;
- Ongoing loss control support throughout the year, and
- An aggressive claims advocacy initiative.
For more information on the Program, please contact Pattie Collins from Gallagher at 732.837.9150,
or Charles Russo, NJ CAR Risk Management and Safety Specialist, at 609.883.5056, Ext 314.